This page maintains references to “downloadable” versions of this blog.
Blog content is available in PDF, EPUB, MOBI, and AZW3 formats.
The eBook versions (EPUB, MOBI and AZW3) are image free. I tested loading all the images found in the PDF version but current eBook readers bog down and make an unpredictable mess wrapping text around usually poorly placed images.
The PDF version is the document of record.
Additions, updates, and revisions will only be found in the PDF version.
- bm.pdf (PDF version) This version was compiled from the source generated by the process described in these posts. bm.pdf is also available here.
- WordPress to LaTeX with Pandoc and J: Prerequisites (Part 1)
- WordPress to LaTeX with Pandoc and J: LaTeX Directories (Part 2)
- WordPress to LaTeX with Pandoc and J: Using TeXfrWpxml.ijs (Part 3)
- Updated PDF versions of these posts can be found here on GitHub.
- bm.epub (iPhone, iPad and other EPUB readers). See the post.
- bm.mobi (old Kindle version – deprecated).
- bm.azw3 (Kindle version)
- GitHub repository containing and Markdown source.
Note: recent (2022) cellphone eBook readers from Apple and Amazon reject the pandoc and calibre generated versions of these files. I don’t know if this is more DRM bullshit or problems with the format. I do know that all these files are easily read by calibre’s eBook reader and other eBook readers I’ve tried.